- It’s a fact that 30 percent of women have higher levels of stress about finances, in comparison to 17 percent of men stressing over money.
- 62 percent of women claimed they had ‘some’ financial stress.
- From a questionnaire filled out by more than 1000 people, 10 percent of women reported ‘overwhelming financial stress’ compared to only 3 percent in men.
- Overall, 93 percent of women said they experience financial stress compared to 83 percent of men.
- Women are more susceptible to financial stress then men; they are three times more likely to suffer financial stress than men.
- If you are suffering from stress and you are looking for a more relaxed and happier life, you should consider joining the Keeping on Track™ program. Read about our program.