- Do you lie awake at night worrying about money?
- Do you have the anxiety of dealing with bill collectors?
- Do you feel bad about yourself because you are not financially independent, or unable give your family the life they deserve?
- Are important relationships in your life suffering because of money?
- Do you feel panic or guilt because you have not planned for retirement?
- Are you doing a job you resent "just for the money"?
- Is your credit card debt out of control?
- Are you afraid to look at your finances?
- Does money make you angry?
- Is your inability to manage your finances causing you to be depressed?
- Do you have plenty of money but it never feels like enough?
- Do you fear losing the money you have?
If you can answer yes to one or more of the above questions, then Keeping on Track™ can help you. We include financial education as part of our program. We will provide you with the knowledge and the tools to plan, manage and control your finances. We will show you how you can make and save money. Our education goes beyond budgeting; we get to the core of financial prosperity and fulfillment. Read about our program.
“It’s not what you get; it’s what you do with it.”