- Women own 585,000 of the 1.9 million small businesses operating in Australia
- Women own almost half of all home-based businesses and one-third of businesses operating from other locations
- Women setting up businesses from home are the fastest growing sector of the Australian economy
- 46% of women run their businesses from home
- Women make or influence 80% of all purchasing decisions
- Businesses owned by women have less external debt, are more profitable and make profit earlier than those owned by men
- 94% of all Australian businesses have an annual turnover of less that 2 million dollars
If you are thinking about starting your own business but you don't know how to make to start, you need Keeping on Track™. We can help you identify your goals and create the roadmap to a more flexible and rewarding worklife. Read about our program.